About the product:
GhostBond Platinum, Water based hairpiece bonding adhesive, 1.3 oz bottle, mostly used for skin and lace hair systems for full head bonding.
Specially formulated for high humidity, heavy perspiration, and oily scalps giving you the strongest hold possible for ultimate performance.
Designed to withstand higher temperatures than other adhesives and is waterproof giving you a long, strong hold even in the toughest weather conditions.
Free of harmful chemicals and is 100% safe for your skin.
Please be aware this product will froze and could not be used anymore if exposed to freezing temperature as it is water based. It is not recommended ground shipping and It is customer's responsibility to insure not have it left outside upon delivery during winter time.
- Ghost Bond Platinum hair replacement adhesive by Pro Hair Labs provides a strong bond with your skin with the need for less product than other brands.
- Specially designed for high temperatures and humidity, heavy perspiration and oily scalps to give a reliable bond regardless of the conditions.
- Absorbs light and avoids reflection so that no one else will notice.
- No harsh chemical means it is 100% safe for your skin.
Direction for Use:
1. If bonding a skin/polyurethane unit, apply one thin coat to the base. This should always be completed before you start applying Ghost Bond Platinum to the scalp
2. Apply 4 thin coats of Ghost Bond Platinum to the client’s scalp, keeping the same quantity of adhesive to each coat. Allow roughly 20 seconds in between each coat to dry.
3. Once the 4th coat is complete, wait 5 minutes for Ghost Bond Platinum to completely cure. The recommended cleaner to remove Ghost Bond Platinum from the scalp is Ultra-Safe, all-natural adhesive remover. To remove Ghost Bond Platinum from the hair unit please use Ghost Buster.
PATCH TEST REQUIRED BEFORE FULL APPLICATION
Ingredients: Co-Polymer Dispersion, Propyl Paraben