About this item
This item: Godefroy My Brows Long Lasting Eyebrow Transfers, Low Arch, Medium Brown, Natural Black or Dark Brown 12-Pairs of Brows
- Godefroy My Brow Temporary Eyebrow Tattoos have a unique design which is feathered to create a natural looking brow in seconds.
- Temporary Eyebrow Tattoos
- There is no more need for daily application of eyebrow pencils or powders.
- Godefroy My Brow Temporary Eyebrow Tattoos are available in the most popular eyebrow shapes and colors so you need never have another bad brow day.
- Godefroy My Brow Temporary Eyebrow Tattoos are easy to apply and remove.
Clean the eyebrow area with alcohol and cotton. For best results, gently exfoliate the eyebrow area. If placing over thinning or patchy brows, trim brow hair to 1/8 inch or less. Cut out and separate one pair of eyebrow designs. (One left and one right). Cut as close to the transfer's design edges as possible. REMOVE THE CLEAR SHEET. You will place the eyebrow design onto the eyebrow area. Using a damp (but not soaking) cloth or paper towel, press firmly onto the back of the design and hold for 60 seconds. Gently remove the paper backing and proceed to the next brow. Helpful hint: use a ruler to make sure brows are evenly positioned. To help blend the eyebrow design, you can pat the edges with facial powder that matches your skin tone. TO REMOVE: Saturate the eyebrow transfer with baby oil or mineral oil and let stand for a minute or two until eyebrow design is soft enough to remove with a cloth or tissue. DAILY MAINTENANCE: You can extend the life and appearance of the eyebrow design by following these suggestions: Apply baby powder to eyebrow design nightly. Avoid putting soaps, lotions or oils directly on the eyebrow design. Avoid scrubbing or rubbing eyebrow design while showering.